Martha, this is a mock up for a blog post. When you have actual content to post, send to me and I'll install it, then will walk you through how to do this yourself. It's easier enough that there really is no need to pay a designer to take care of it.
Rules of thumb --
1. Google likes posts that are fairly lengthy -- 600+ words
2. publicizing posts in social media is a great marketing tactic
3. write about what agencies ask you before they hire -- what do your potential clients want to know about how graphic facilitation will help them
4. use anecdotes to personalize the blog -- make up stories if you need to
5. make posts entertaining and personal more than pushing your services overtly